Suus iustus via ego sum.

Suus iustus via ego sum.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Teens VII


nothing could compare to the loveliness of her feet and legs.

I squeezed her toes, rubbing my fingers along their sensitive underside. her feet together in my lap with her cute, round toes, pointing up toward my face. I continued the massage, massaging each toe individually, and rubbing my finger sensually in and out between each toes.

"Ohhhh No one has ever done this to my feet before," Her toes wiggled erotically in response to my touches.

When I slipped my tongue unto that sensitive spot between the underside of her toes and the ball of her foot, her body tensed with excitement. Her toes curled, gripping my darting tongue. I licked between her toes, and sucked each one.

kneeled on the floor. Placing her feet together, I leaned over then, pressing her toes into my mouth, and sucking them with relish as I massaged her soles with my hands

I leaned over and took the toes of one foot between my lips, and gently sucked them while I rolled my tongue all over them. Her toes curled with tension in my mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment