Suus iustus via ego sum.

Suus iustus via ego sum.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Teens VI



"Hold me with your toes!" I gasped.

she knew about my foot fetish and had no problem with it, I’d never had the nerve to ask to let me play with her toes.




I began kissing her instep, lightly at first. Enjoying the wrinkled flesh there. Savoring the taste of her foot. Then I started rubbing my face against her satiny soles. I loved the way her feet smelled! She’d lotioned them…
She giggled at first, wriggling her toes. When I asked her if I was tickling her she said no, that it felt a little weird, but she was really starting to enjoy it.

started rubbing and pumping at her left sole while sucking the toes on her right foot."MmmHmm", was her languid reply. She flexed her toes.

"Hold me with your toes!" I gasped.



Her feet were slightly moist and very soft. I took each creamy foot and massaged it in order to get her to relax.
trying to explore her feet as much as possible. I wanted to remember the way she tasted and smelled, the texture of her soles and the soft flesh between her toes…



No comments:

Post a Comment